Open for more information and don’t forget to subscribe-it’s free! Below I have listed my Top 8 “Don’ts” and Top 8 “Do’s” for how I achieved my weight loss.
I have done several more health related videos which are all linked below. Give this video a thumbs up if you would like to see more health and fitness videos-and SUBSCRIBE! As I stated in the video, I am not a health professional and cannot recommend anything to you. I am just sharing with you my story!
(Since posting this video I have reached over one full year at my goal weight.)
ONE YEAR UPDATE video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLBtSnU9cfI
What I Eat in a Typical Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ida3PqC0D0A
Fight Cravings! Tips & Healthy Snacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pWiQtOkJvI
Weekly Grocery List/Meals of the Week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnN89KVb5zQ
Favorite Smoothies for Weight Loss : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQtP4h9N78
Top 7 Tips for Weight Loss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VyL4cQIdi8 Fitness
What To Eat for Beautiful Skin:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqfTf80aFwo
Fitness Routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkA8OOlCFz8
Whole Foods Favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJKK8N3d0M
Trader Joe’s Favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6on4oyk3xyg
Top 8 Don’ts
2) Sugar (Excluding fruit. i mainly mean sugary snacks/desserts.)
3) Eating out (This is something I reserve for special occasions.)
5) Eating food that comes from a box (Boxed dinners, crackers, cereal, granola bars, etc.)
6) Eating big dinners or a lot of food before bedtime (I know this one can be controversial, again, I’m just telling you what I did to lose weight.)
7) Make excuses
8) Stop once you are at your goal (Keep up the healthy habits)
Top 8 Do’s
1) Make a meal plan for the entire week. Prepare for it and stick to it!
2) Eat plenty of nutritious food: vegetables, protein, fruit. The more “good” food you eat, the less room there will be for you to crave and eat the “bad” food.
3) Exercise. I do at least 150 minutes of cardio a week plus strength training.
4) Take it one day at a time. Break it up into one meal at a time and one workout at a time to make your goal manageable.
5) Record your weight weekly at the same time of the day each week. Personally, I do Friday mornings! (I’ve kept this up during my weight maintenance and it is KEY for me.)
6) Keep motivated. Have daily reminders and a support system of why you want to achieve your goal.
7) Eat breakfast (I say, the bigger the better!)
8) Drink lots of water
Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer
Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
Elf Brow Kit & Anastasia Brow Powder
*Everything was purchased by me and all opinions are my own.*
Thank you for watching!
xoxo-DarlyneBeauty/aka Janice Darlyne