You certainly can boost your brainpower, improve memory and protect your brain against degeneration by eating these foods.
For other my uploaded health videos: http://www.youtube.com/jeet8888
For other Health Tips, visit: http://tipstolivehealthy.blogspot.com
The market is full of chemical based products that promise successful weight loss. Putting chemicals into your body always has the risk of negative side effects such as diarrhea, increased heart rate, excessive sweating, nervousness, tremors, etc. So what can you do to help aide in your attempt to lose weight? Lucky for us nature has been kind enough to provide us with many plant and herbs that for centuries have been recognized to contain natural metabolism boosters in their makeup and without the negative side effects of chemical based products. Metabolism is the biochemical process whereby nutrients are synthesized by the body’s cells. In other words, your body burns calories to produce energy. Calories are stored in the body as fat and by enabling your body to burn more calories, you effectively lose weight.
Studies have showed that green tea raised the metabolic rate and speeds up fat oxidation. Green tea also has other health benefits due to its significant antioxidant components. This makes green tea one of the most beneficial natural metabolism boosters because it also helps protect you from heart disease, cancer, and strokes. Another simple thing that most people do not know it that water is possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off. Water suppresses the appetite and helps the body metabolize stored fat. Studies have shown that a decrease in water intake will cause fat deposits to increase while an increase in water intake can actually reduce fat deposits. The general rule is to drink eight 8oz (250ml) glasses of water each day. The correct amount of water also keeps the body hydrated and prevents constipation due to a dehydrated colon. Eat three meals and two snacks every day because every time food is eaten your metabolism naturally increases. This does not mean you have a free pass to consume copious amounts of calories, but rather to ensure a reasonable caloric intake in five or six small meals each day.
Your body naturally burns 60% of the calories it needs everyday while it is in a state of rest. This means that the remaining 40% of your caloric intake based on a balanced diet needs to be burned or it will be stored in the form of fat. Exercise is another of the natural metabolism boosters we can easily employ. By exercising, including walking or running you increase your body’s oxygen intake and consequently your metabolism, resulting in more calories burned and weight loss. This article is nutritional in nature and is in no way to be interpreted as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before embarking on a medical, exercise or nutritional plan.
Nivag Retilob has done extensive research into and writes articles on health and other related subjects. He is also the founder of the web site 2liveherbal.com and is currently based in the USA