READ ME PLEASE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS! I always forget something…
Facebook, where I answer commonly asked questions: https://www.facebook.com/Gorgeoisie
Don’t forget to subscribe for more skin care videos!
How do I feel about LUSH? https://www.facebook.com/notes/gorgeois/how-do-i-feel-about-lush/523939587679102
Things I mentioned that you should look up:
– Jojoba beads (rice powder is also good)
– Manuka honey and raw honey
Things I completely forgot because I forget things:
– TEA!! I forgot all about teas. Feel free to add tea to your face masks or toners, just always keep your pH in mind and try to avoid teas that contain things like orange and lemon oil. I would prefer you use decaf teas–caffeine has beneficial short term properties, but some harmful long term properties. So keep caffeinated teas to occasional use.
– Clays: bentonite and kaolin clay are skin care staples that every DIYer should have.
– Aloe: is fabulous, nuff said.
– Rice water is fine, idk how beneficial it is.
– Turmeric: has antioxidant and skin brightening properties. Shouldn’t be used on sensitive skin.
– Lip scrub. A fine grain sugar scrub is safe to use on the lips occasionally, as long as you don’t grind it into your lips. It should never hurt! An easy recipe is brown sugar and coconut oil. Tastes delicious!
– I mentioned coffee in a footnote. It’s a good mechanical exfoliant for occasional use on the body only, but just make sure that it is finely ground. I love the smell of coffee scrubs! Same caution re: caffeine applies here. Should be for occasional use, and not for leave-on treatments.
For the majority of the rest of your questions, please see facebook!! This includes tea tree oil, witch hazel, dairy products, rose water, evening primrose and rosehip oils and more. https://www.facebook.com/Gorgeoisie/notes
For everyone asking about cinnamon, I’ve given you all the information you need to answer that. I’m trying to teach you, not think for you, so take a guess (hint: look up capsaicin).
Hi, I’m Veronica! This is my 10th anniversary of becoming an esthetician, and I’m happy to share the wisdom that I’ve gathered over the years with all of you. My resume includes practicing in a famous LA plastic surgery center’s medical spa, a five-star hotel and two of the most famous waxing institutions in Beverly Hills. My skin care philosophy may be a bit different than a lot of what you hear about on the internet, but it’s based on many years of professional and personal experience.
If anything that I say is helpful to you, I would sincerely appreciate if you take a moment to share my videos!
Thank you, xo
Video Rating: / 5
When it comes to skin care products, you may be confused as to the many different products that are on the market that focus on skin care for your skin care type as well as specialty areas of your face. It is never too soon or too late to start taking care of your skin, especially with the latest skin care products that are on the market today.
When looking for skin care for yourself, first look to entire kits of skin care solutions. The kits should consist of cleansing solutions as well as protective creams and serums that will keep the wrinkles at bay. If you are looking for a way to take years off of your appearance, you can find it with the modern skin care solutions being offered today. These skin care products use serums that are composed of properties that are already in your skin and work naturally to restore your skin to youthfulness.
Cleansing is the first step towards skin care. If your skin is not properly cleansed, then you are wasting your time putting creams on your face. Forget about soap as it dries out your skin and also contains chemicals that can cause you harm as they are absorbed into your skin. It is essential that you choose skin care products that contain a good deep cleanser in addition to moisturizers for your face. You need to make sure that your pores are completely cleansed out when you are taking care of your skin so that you can prevent the signs of aging.
Not everyone has the same type of skin. Your skin may be oily or dry. Or it may be combination skin. You need to look for skin care products that not only address aging, but also will be ideal for your skin type. Skin care works when you address the type of skin that you have with the correct products.
Special serums that are designed for parts of your face that are more sensitive are also an important part of your skin care routine. For example, the skin around your eyes is every thin and more prone to wrinkles than any other part of your face. The best skin care products address this fact and have serums that are especially made for problem areas of your skin.
There are plenty of online websites that provides skin care products. Recently I was searching on the net and I found 1 website called online4phamracy. It has all type of skin care products.
Online Pharmacy offers online skin care products click link: Skin Care Products