Be sure to download the “PUMP UP” app on your mobile phone and follow me @joannasoh http://bit.ly/joinpumpup This is currently one of the best fitness apps where you can share your fitness pictures, log your workout, follow their exercise programme and continue to stay inspired!
So you’re ready to start an exercise programme and lose weight! But where do you start? How? What exercises should you do? Watch this video through as I’ll be sharing the foundation for beginners to build and start a simple yet effective workout programme.
It might sound daunting, but once you know the basic and build from there, it isn’t difficult, in fact it’s a lot of fun! I’ve kept this video really simple and broken it down into 5 steps. So grab a paper and pen, and write down these key points.
1) Assess Your Situation
2) What Exercises Should You Do?
3) How Many Reps, Sets, Weights / Rest Time?
4) Keep Track of Your Workout
If you have answer questions in regards to building a workout plan, do leave a comment and I’ll strive to answer all of them.
Here are the playlists I mentioned in the video:
1) Lower Body Strength – Legs, Thighs, Bums
2) Upper Body Strength – Arms, Chest, Back, Shoulders
3) Core / Abs
4) Cardio + Strength Fat Burning (Short & Intense)
5) 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss video
More Useful Playlists:
1) Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss
2) Full Workout and Meal Plans
Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let’s stay connected!
(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)
Lots of Love xx
Music Copyright: New Leaf by Alex Arcoleo (www.audionetwork.com)